What We Believe
our deep and wide vision
TO BE DEEP IN OUR LOVE FOR GOD AND OTHERS... WIDE IN OUR REACH TO THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST
HELPING PEOPLE MOVE CLOSER TO GOD
OUR DEEP GOALS
LOVING GOD AND OTHERS BY BEING:
- A BIBLICALLY BASED CURCH
- A HOLY SPIRIT FILLED CHURCH
- A SMALL GROUPS BASED CHURCH
- A MULTI-GENERATIONAL CHURCH
- A LEADERSHIP DEVELOPING CHURCH
OUR WIDE GOALS
REACHING THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW JESUS CHRIST BY:
- BEING A MISSIONS FOCUSED CHURCH
- REACHING THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW CHRIST THROUGH OUR SERVICES
- REGULARLY MONITORING AND IMPROVING OUR MINISTRY EFFECTIVENESS
Our Core BELIEFS
- In the Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired (i.e. inerrant, infallible, entirely trustworthy); the final written authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- There is one God, who is spoken of in the Scriptures as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, expressing His triune nature.
- In our Lord Jesus Christ (God manifest in the flesh), His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His miracles, His death on the cross for our sins, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, and His personal return in power and glory.
- In our salvation from a lost and sinful condition by faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, who provides forgiveness of sins.
- In the Holy Spirit, who draws us to Christ, imparts to us a new nature that desires godliness, empowers us to witness, and manifests numerous gifts for the edification of the church and the evangelization of the world.
- Because of the new life we have received in Christ, and as an act of obedience to Him, each believer should be baptized in water.
- That the church is comprised of all true believers in Christ it is God’s intention that we dwell in unity.
- In the resurrection of all people, both the true believers in Christ and the unbelievers; the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting punishment.
- That the work of the church is to extend the kingdom of God throughout the world by preaching the gospel, healing the sick, delivering the spiritually oppressed, and establishing the rule of God in every area of life.